The KongaPay Supervisor must foster an environment of continuous improvement while developing and inspiring his/her team to improve performance in a way that creates an excellent customer experience.
He/she will also be responsible for driving and implementing the tactical initiatives of the KongaPay support strategy; for ensuring quality service experience is delivered to the KongaPay customers across the two channels of support – Telephone $ Email based onagreed metrics.
Reporting Line Director, Customer Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
• Set-up of the KongaPay support helpdesk, team, processes and infrastructure.
• Should have a comprehensive understanding of the payment platform and cascade the information to all team members
• Should be able to escalate all customer and business affecting issues to the relevant departments.
• Should understand how best in class practices work and should be able to adapt to suit local environment.
• Performance Management – Writes and conducts performance evaluation, sets performance goals and objectives for the team to align with both departmental and business objectives.
• Recruits new staff and schedule existing staff to meet service level objectives.
• Excellent management skills for the purpose of resolving employee and customer complaints.
• Ability to apply new ways to develop the platform for better customer experience.
• Liaise with partner banks on escalated issues on behalf of customers.
• Facilitate scheduled campaigns to acquire new customers to the platform.
• Resolution of KongaPay customers complaints in order to drive retention.
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent level of written and communicating skills.
• Confidentiality with customer details.
• Leadership to effectively develop, motivate and inspire a high performing team.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to think analytically to identify qualitative and quantitative trends and take necessary actions.
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree.
• 3years post NYSC.
• Minimum of 1 year management or supervisory role experience